Who we work with
Our customer base is diverse and we work across a wide range of sectors both public and private providing our clients with smart and tailored solutions to meet the challenges of rapidly evolving technology and customer requirements to ensure we continually enhance and their ITAD management.
- Financial Services
- Aerospace & Defence
- Communications Media & Entertainment
- Consumer Products
- Government sector
- Private sector
- Travel and Transportation
- Life, Annutities & Persions
- Natural Resources
- Property & Casualty, General Insurance
When we work with a company looking to improve their ITAD practices, our focus is on compliance and achieving maximum value from IT assets.
Engaging with an ITAD consultant comes with a number of advantages:
- Impartiality – Our loyalty is to our customers, not to suppliers or shareholders.
- Market Intelligence – You benefit from our knowledge of suppliers and regulators.
- Process Expertise – Get guidance on making the right decisions and negating risk.
- End-to-End Knowledge – Ensure that all aspects of your ITAD procedures are optimised.
We collaborate with ITAD providers for mutual benefit, providing ongoing support with delivering the optimum processes and services.
Employing an external consultant to offer guidance is ideal for providers who:
- Want to broaden their range of services
- Want guidance on regulatory and compliance issues without a full-time employee
- Are losing business based on their processes
- Need to undertake an impartial review of business partners